Full-Time MBA Curriculum
We've designed our curriculum to develop your:
- Mastery of business basics.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Concentration in a specialty to grow your career.
Benefits of Our Approach
Our Full-Time MBA curriculum is more than a list of courses. Our entire approach will set you apart:
- Experienced and highly qualified professors.
- Small class compromised of highly qualified students.
- Timely topics and group projects pertinent to real-world business problems.
- Internship and international opportunities.
Our 2-Year Curriculum
|Year 1||Year 2|
Ethics & Negotiations Seminar (March)
International Residency (March)(Students will receive 3 credit hours for the International Residency as a substitution for one elective course during the Spring of Year 2.)
Capstone Simulation (May)
Note: Elective denotes slots for taking both required courses and elective courses within a chosen concentration. All other courses are required core classes.