MBA Clubs + Service
Our clubs and service projects are a win-win.
You grow your network, leadership ability, and specialized experience. Industries and communities benefit from your work. Everyone wins.
We believe so strongly in the club experience we require active participation in at least one. A wide range of clubs cover a variety of interests from consulting to healthcare.
- Consulting Club
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Club
- Finance & Investment Club
- Graduate Business Association
- Graduate Marketing Association
- Graduate Student Association
- Graduate Women’s Business Association
- Healthcare Club
- International Students Club (ISC)
- Net Impact
- Operations and Project Management Club
- Real Estate Club
- Risk Management Club
- Toastmasters International
- UGA Energy Club
MBA Service Projects
Volunteerism is so important to responsible business leadership that we actually require you to complete 45 hours of it to graduate. We’re the only MBA program to do so. Each year, our students help communities in need. We coordinate opportunities to volunteer for respected charities and programs, such as:
- New Orleans Musicians Village
- Clarke County Mentor Program
- Athens Homeless Shelter
- Habitat for Humanity
- Red Cross
- March of Dimes
- Special Olympics
- Boy Scouts
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Boys & Girls Club
We also participate in the Team MBA Program.